MASSAGE CHAIR WELLNESS, INC.
Pheasant Lane Mall (Level 2)
310 Daniel Webster Hwy
Nashua, NH 03060
Positive Posture’s Brio Sport is the first (and only) massage chair designed specifically for “recovery.” Owning this chair is like adding a sports massage clinic to your own home. Fitness exerts and physical therapists all agree that recovery from physical activity is an important element of any complete health and stress management routine. Perform better, feel better, reduce stress, and spend more time doing what you love. From the types of massage programs offered and the choice of easy-to-clean coverings, you can see that this product has been designed to accommodate pre- and post-exercise needs. We also offer commercial solutions for the club environments.
SPORT 4D INTELLIGENT MASSAGE MECHANISM
The Positive Posture’s Sport 4D intelligent massage mechanism is designed to mobilize your spine, relax your mind, and help you recover from your workout. Sport 4D kneads, taps, rolls (fast or slow), presses, and is expertly choreographed to do much, much more. Its deep tissue massaging capability helps improve blood flow, work tired muscles, and promote lymphatic flow. The unique quality and capability of the Sport 4D mechanism will help you be your best every day!
Featuring an L-Track massage path designed to guide the Sport 4D mechanism to all the right spots from occiput (back of your head) down to your glutes and hamstrings. The Brio Sport’s L-track offers a total of 47″ of back coverage.
ACCUPRESSURE POINT LOCATOR FUNCTION
Before each massage begins, the chair scans your back and automatically customizes each massage to you. By measuring your torso and tailoring massage movements to your body, the Brio Sport delivers maximum customized comfort, relief, and recovery to users of varying heights.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGE
Air massage provides relief to your calves, thighs, IT bands, arms, hands, and shoulders. Your body and mind will benefit from the healing sensations of this carefully-planned air-only massage. Perfect when you are looking for minimum intensity with no tapping or kneading movements.
Carefully programmed and shaped to avoid over-stimulating the soles, the foot rollers will rub, roll, and squeeze your tired or sore feet to encourage blood flow, work muscles, and mobilize your entire foot.
PINPOINT CALF MASSAGE
Your calf is expertly massaged by rear and side mechanical and air massage units. The sensations which accompany the Brio Sport’s calf massage will soothe your whole body and help your calves feel revitalized and ready for whatever challenge your next day brings.
“Hot Rocks” style pinpoint heat is delivered through the Sport 4D Intelligent Massage Mechanism’s massage heads. The application of heat at the exact point being treated means that the Brio Sport feels more like human hands and helps encourage blood flow to the muscles being worked.
Help your body and muscles warm up so they are ready for exertion. In addition to Heated Rollers, the Brio Sport offers soothing heat under the seat and to the calves.
TRUE ZERO GRAVITY®
Improve blood circulation, breathe more easily and deeply, and alleviate pressure on the joints and spine in the True Zero Gravity position.
AUTOMATIC RECLINING FUNCTION
The seat back can recline to 160 degrees, while the foot rest can be adjusted up to 80 degrees.
Fitness is not only about physical excellence, but also achieving a clear state of mind. The Brio Sport’s chromotherapy sessions – soothing colors emitted from the remote – will help you achieve the psychological state of mind necessary to achieve your greatest goals.
Designed to fit almost anywhere, the unique wall hugging technology requires only 4” (10 cm) between the backrest and the wall.
STYLISH AND EASY-TO-USE REMOTE CONTROL
Easy to read and easy to use, the Brio Sport’s tactile remote combines style and functional simplicity.
USB CHARGING PORT
Charge your device while you recharge your mind, body, and soul.
IMPORTANT: For adult use only. Any individual who may be pregnant or recently gave birth, has a heart condition or a pacemaker, suffers from diabetes or other sensory impairment, phlebitis and/or thrombosis, joint dysfunction, inflammation or injuries, weak bones, osteoporosis, a high fever, an abnormal or curved spine, is at an increased risk of developing blood clots, has pins/screws/artificial joints or other medical devices implanted in his/her body, is being treated for a medical condition or physical injury or is under a doctor's care should consult with a medical professional before using a massaging device designed for home use. Remove all scarves, neckties, necklaces, and jewelry before using this massager.
AUTOMATIC SESSIONS (11): Sports Massage, Recovery, Stretch, Core Rotation, Warm Up, Cool Down, Visualize, Neck & Shoulder, Low Back, Glutes & IT Band, Full Body Air
MANUAL ACTIONS (7): Knead, Delta Knead, Tap, Pulse, Knead & Tap, Knead & Pulse, Rolling
MANUAL AIR PROGRAMS (4): Shoulder & Arm, IT Band, Legs & Feet, Full Body Air
TYPICAL SESSION DURATION: ~15 MINUTES
UPHOLSTERY: High-Grade Synthetic Leather
BODY SCANNING: Yes
3D INTENSITY CONTROL: Yes – 7cm Extension
4D SPEED VARIABILITY: Yes
MEMORY SETTINGS: No
TRACK TYPE / LENGTH: L Track / 49″
LEG EXTENSION: Up to 7″
RECLINING ANGLE: 123° – 157°
HEAT LOCATIONS: Calf, Seat, Rollers
NECK ROLLERS: No
ARM ROLLERS: No
FOOT ROLLERS: Yes
ZERO GRAVITY: Yes
WALL HUGGING: Yes, 4″ from the wall
TOTAL ROLLER COUNT: 8
AIR CELLS: 56
USER WEIGHT LIMIT: 265 lbs
RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: 5’0″ – 6’5″
SEAT WIDTH / DEPTH: 17″ W / 18″ D
CHAIR WEIGHT: 251 lbs
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
POWER SUPPLY: AC 120V
RATED POWER: 200W
RATED FREQUENCY: 60HZ
MADE IN: China
Depending on location and chosen delivery option
Massage Chair Wellness offers "Free Shipping" on all orders being delivered to any destination in the lower 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded from Free Shipping). All massage chair orders include free curbside delivery. There are no hidden charges or handling fees. All shipments also include full shipping insurance. This service includes delivery of package(s) directly to the curbside at the end of your driveway. This service is strictly delivery. We always recommend that two people be available to assist in bringing the box(es) into your home or business, as most chairs in total parcel include two to three boxes and can weigh upwards of 250 to 300 lbs. Please standard curbside delivery does not include over the threshold delivery, installation, or debris removal. We do however, offer for an additional $199.99, White Glove Delivery. See details below.
Upon completing your order, Massage Chairs Gives Back will email an electronic order confirmation, and subsequent shipping notification and tracking numbers, so that you will be informed every step of the way.
Inside Delivery and Installation- May Require Additional Fee We are happy to offer inside delivery and installation on all massaging recliners, also known as White Glove Delivery, for an additional flat fee of $199.99.
This is a comprehensive delivery and set-up service which includes scheduled delivery (up a maximum of two flights of stairs), unpacking, product installation, including comprehensive operational check-list, and finally removal of all debris and packing materials from the set-up site. Generally, the installation will take about one hour.Upon completing your order, Massage Chairs Gives Back will email an electronic order confirmation, and subsequent shipping notification and tracking numbers as appropriate. We want our customers to be informed every step of the way. The product ships to a local delivery terminal, and upon arrival, a schedule and delivery call will be set-up. All White Glove Deliveries are performed between 8:00am and 5:00pm M-F - generally with a four hour delivery window. We ask that you please be sure to include any special instructions at this time, if there are any tricky driveways, or delivery circumstances.Delivery will be made, as scheduled, via lift-gate truck; the the driver is responsible for transport and unloading.
** ATTENTION! FOR ALL DELIVERIES - STANDARD OR WHITE GLOVE **
ALWAYS INSPECT THE PRODUCT BEFORE SIGNING the Proof of Delivery. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign the Proof of Delivery. Always notate if there are any signs of damage to the package(s). If REFUSING the package due to damage, be sure to clearly notate that on the POD.
This warranty is applicable to: Duke, Luma, Luma with Lift Assist, Café, Brio Massage Chair, Brio+ Massage Chair, Brio Sport Massage Chair, and Breeze Remote
1) DEFINITIONS – For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, (1) “Service Period” shall mean the number of year(s) period commencing on the Commencement Date; (2) “Product” shall mean a Positive Posture product or system; (3) “Commencement Date” shall mean the date on which the Product is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized reseller; and (4) “Customer” shall mean only the residential end-user of the Product who is the original purchaser of the equipment from an authorized reseller. Usages of “you” or “your” refer to the Customer.
Café, Duke, Luma & Luma with Lift Assist products are backed by a 3-Year limited retail or replacement warranty. Details for the service period can be found below:
2) COVERAGE – During the Service Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Product. We will return the Product to a properly functioning state at no cost to you. To obtain performance you must be the original purchaser and be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only the Customer. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. We will provide on-site service as necessary on regular workdays between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. your local time. If a particular replacement part is not available, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Product. If you choose not to accept a replacement for your Product, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty.
3) EXCLUSIONS – This Limited Warranty does not include service needed for (1) Dropped product or components including remote controls or cracked remote housing; (2) Changes in upholstery, wood, foam, plastic, and cosmetic changes resulting from normal wear and tear and not related to manufacturing defects; (3) Damage from installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location; (4) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized service providers; (5) Improper operating environment; (6) Any problem not involving a defect; (7) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; (8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; (9) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use, or use by anyone over 285 pounds (130 kilos); (10) Any territories or countries outside the United States or Canada; (11) Use of any item with the Product if the item is not designated for use with the Product.
Dealer floor models that have been on display for more than nine (9) months are not covered under any provisions of this Limited Warranty.
4) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Retain appropriate and acceptable proof of purchase showing that you are the original purchaser of the Product.
– Operate the Product as specified in all accompanying manuals and product documentation.
– Use the product exclusively for the purpose intended.
– Notify us within 30 days of detecting an issue with the Product.
– Perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us.
– Permit no work on the Product except by us or as directed by us.
– Install replacements parts or components in accordance with our instructions.
– Have an adult representative present whenever we provide any in-home support services.
– Safeguard, pack, and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you understanding that you assume financial responsibility for all parts and accessories shipped to you until the item or part replaced is returned to us.
5) EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION – Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Product. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
A FREE 2-Year extension will be attached to the normal 3-year manufacturer warranty. This brings total coverage up to 5 years from the date of purchase. This 5-Year extension is available through us, and a Comfort Consultant can attach it to your purchase.
Be the first to ask a question about this.