MASSAGE CHAIR WELLNESS, INC.
Fox Run Mall
50 Fox Run Road
Newington, NH 03801
The R.6 was imagined as a Mid-Century Modern statement piece designed to integrate perfectly in any well-appointed living space. As a massage chair, it is discreet—and yet as a room fixture it demands to be put on display.
At the core of the R.6 lies the technology to transform your entire state of being. Our proprietary Sens8 engine is designed to deliver intuitive and lifelike massage. In addition to basic movements, the Sens8 4D engine uses advanced massage algorithms to mimic the hand movements of a massage therapist.
BACK AUTO SCAN
Like a shiatsu master examining the curvature of your spine, the Back AutoScan reads your body structure and selects the appropriate shiatsu points for your neck, back and glutes.
Imprinted with the wisdom of Okabayashi sensei, the L-Track system mimics the unique shape of your body and releases tension throughout your entire back—beginning at your neck and moving down to your lumbar spine and glutes.
AUTOMATIC RECLINE AND ZERO GRAVITY
The R.6 automatically reclines as far back as 157° to distribute even pressure with each soothing massage movement. The R.6 also offers a zero gravity recline that cradles your body for maximum comfort while improving circulation, increasing lung capacity and gently decompressing the lumbar spine.
AUTOMATIC SESSIONS (12): Quick, Full Body, Float, Stretch, Morning, Night, Sports Recovery, Full Body Air, Neck & Shoulders, Low Back, Glutes, Feet & Calves
MANUAL ACTIONS (7): Knead, Delta Knead, Tap, Pulse, Knead & Tap, Knead & Pulse, Rolling
MANUAL AIR PROGRAMS (4): Shoulder & Arm, Hips, Legs & Feet, Full Body Air
TYPICAL SESSION DURATION: ~18 MINUTES
UPHOLSTERY: High-Grade Synthetic Leather
BODY SCANNING: Yes
3D INTENSITY CONTROL: Yes – 7cm Extension
4D SPEED VARIABILITY: Yes
MEMORY SETTINGS: No
TRACK TYPE / LENGTH: L Track / 49″
LEG EXTENSION: Up to 9″
RECLINING ANGLE: 123° – 157°
HEAT LOCATIONS: Feet, Seat, Back
NECK ROLLERS: No
ARM ROLLERS: No
FOOT ROLLERS: Yes
ZERO GRAVITY: Yes
WALL HUGGING Yes, 5″ from the wall
TOTAL ROLLER COUNT: 8
AIR CELLS: 56
USER WEIGHT LIMIT: 265 lbs
RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: 5’0″ – 6’5″
SEAT WIDTH / DEPTH: 20″ W / 18.5″ D
CHAIR WEIGHT: 304 lbs
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
POWER SUPPLY: AC 120V
RATED POWER: 200W
RATED FREQUENCY: 60HZ
MADE IN: China
Depending on location and chosen delivery option
Massage Chair Wellness offers "Free Shipping" on all orders being delivered to any destination in the lower 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded from Free Shipping). All massage chair orders include free curbside delivery. There are no hidden charges or handling fees. All shipments also include full shipping insurance. This service includes delivery of package(s) directly to the curbside at the end of your driveway. This service is strictly delivery. We always recommend that two people be available to assist in bringing the box(es) into your home or business, as most chairs in total parcel include two to three boxes and can weigh upwards of 250 to 300 lbs. Please standard curbside delivery does not include over the threshold delivery, installation, or debris removal. We do however, offer for an additional $199.99, White Glove Delivery. See details below.
Upon completing your order, Massage Chairs Gives Back will email an electronic order confirmation, and subsequent shipping notification and tracking numbers, so that you will be informed every step of the way.
Inside Delivery and Installation - May Require Additional Fee We are happy to offer inside delivery and installation on all massaging recliners, also known as White Glove Delivery, for an additional flat fee of $199.99.
This is a comprehensive delivery and set-up service which includes scheduled delivery (up a maximum of two flights of stairs), unpacking, product installation, including comprehensive operational check-list, and finally removal of all debris and packing materials from the set-up site. Generally, the installation will take about one hour.Upon completing your order, Massage Chairs Gives Back will email an electronic order confirmation, and subsequent shipping notification and tracking numbers as appropriate. We want our customers to be informed every step of the way. The product ships to a local delivery terminal, and upon arrival, a schedule and delivery call will be set-up. All White Glove Deliveries are performed between 8:00am and 5:00pm M-F - generally with a four hour delivery window. We ask that you please be sure to include any special instructions at this time, if there are any tricky driveways, or delivery circumstances.Delivery will be made, as scheduled, via lift-gate truck; the the driver is responsible for transport and unloading.
** ATTENTION! FOR ALL DELIVERIES - STANDARD OR WHITE GLOVE **
ALWAYS INSPECT THE PRODUCT BEFORE SIGNING the Proof of Delivery. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign the Proof of Delivery. Always notate if there are any signs of damage to the package(s). If REFUSING the package due to damage, be sure to clearly notate that on the POD.
If you have a warranty or product question, contact OHCO’s technical support team at (303) 572-5008. In the event you detect and report, during the Service Period, a defect in the workmanship or material of the Equipment, then we shall provide the services hereinafter described. Your warranty registration or your first use of the service phone line shall constitute your acceptance to the terms of this Limited Warranty including the indemnification provisions. Please keep this Limited Warranty and your original proof of purchase in a safe and accessible place.
1) DEFINITIONS – For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, the following terms shall have the following meanings: (1) “Distributor” shall mean OHCO; (2) “Equipment” shall mean a OHCO product or system; (3) “Customer” shall mean only the residential end-user of the Equipment who is the original purchaser of the equipment from an authorized reseller. Usages of “you” or “your” refer to the Customer; (4) “Commencement Date” shall mean the date on which the Equipment is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized OHCO reseller; (5) “Service Period” shall mean the THREE (3) year period commencing on the Commencement Date; (6) “Administrator” shall mean OHCO. Usage of “we,” “us,” or “our” shall mean the Administrator. You may contact the Administrator if you have questions regarding this coverage. We can be reached by phone at 303-572-5008 or by mail at 2125 32nd Street, Boulder, CO 80301.
2) COVERAGE – During the Service Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Equipment. We will return the Equipment to a properly functioning state. To obtain performance you must be the original purchaser and be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only to Customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the Equipment under this Limited Warranty. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. We will provide on-site service as necessary on regular workdays between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. your local time. Warranty registration is not a condition precedent to obtaining performance under this Limited Warranty. If a particular replacement part is not available from the manufacturer, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Equipment with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Equipment. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your Equipment, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty may not be transferred at any time during the original term.
3) EXCLUSIONS – This Limited Warranty does not include service needed on Equipment as a result of any of the following: (1) Dropped product or components including remote controls, cracked remote controller screens, or cracked remote housing; (2) Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholsteries, exterior coverings, and damages and changes resulting from normal wear and tear; (3) Installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location; (4) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized Administrator service providers; (5) Failure by the Customer to use a high-quality surge protector during the entire Service Period; (6) Improper operating environment; (7) Any problem not involving a defect; (8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; (9) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; (10) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use; (11) Unnecessary service calls. If no problem is found upon diagnosis by us or any other third party, you may be charged our standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts; and (12) Use of any item with the Equipment if the item is not designated for use with the Equipment. Floor models that have been on display for more than nine (9) months are not covered under any provisions of this Limited Warranty.
4) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – You shall: (1) operate the Equipment in an environment meeting the requirements delineated in the Equipment’s owner manual and other provided instructions; (2) protect the supply of electricity to the Equipment through the use a high-quality surge protection device; (3) promptly report to us any diagnostic messages; (4) permit no work on the Equipment except by our authorized service providers; (5) have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services; (6) perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us; (7) safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you. You assume financial responsibility for all parts and accessories shipped to you until the item or part replaced is returned to us.
5) EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION – Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Equipment. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. We have provided this Limited Warranty pursuant to an agreement between the Distributor and us. All our obligations under the agreement run solely to the Distributor. Under no circumstances shall you or anyone else ever be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of the agreement. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
A FREE 2-Year extension will be attached to the normal 3-year manufacturer warranty. This brings total coverage up to 5 years from the date of purchase. This 5-Year extension is available through us, and a Comfort Consultant can attach it to your purchase.
Be the first to ask a question about this.